Community Meals & Restaurant Ticket Program
Community Meals & Restaurant Ticket Program:
For those able to venture out, we serve meals in over 70 gathering places and restaurants throughout Northwestern Vermont, providing an opportunity to stay connected to your community, enjoying time with friends and neighbors.
Restaurant ticket program:
Age Well's popular restaurant ticket program allows for a more intimate outing at many local restaurants. Seniors can make a $5 donation to receive a ticket to dine at one of the participating establishments. Tickets are available at the Age Well office at 76 Pearl St, Ste. 201 in Essex Junction or you can call 802-662-5200 for more information.
pdf (756 KB) For more information, including locations and times that Age Well's restaurant tickets can be redeemed, click on the menus below.
- pdf Athens Diner - Colchester (646 KB)
- pdf St. Michael's College - Colchester (332 KB)
- pdf Ray's Seafood Menu - Essex Junction (320 KB)
- pdf Mimmo's - Essex Junction (430 KB)
- pdf The Dutch Mill Family Restaurant - Shelburne (728 KB)
- pdf Harper's Restaurant - South Burlington (422 KB)
- pdf IHOP - South Burlington (407 KB)
- pdf Pizza Putt - South Burlington (367 KB)
- pdf Trader Duke's - South Burlington (330 KB)
- pdf The Abbey - Enosburg Falls (404 KB)
- pdf The Elks - Burlington (374 KB)
Would your restaurant like to participate in this program? It's an excellent way to make a positive impact in your community while driving new business. To learn more about joining Age Well's Restaurant Ticket Program, pdf click here to download our informational packet (827 KB) or call the Helpline: 1-800-642-5119
***Effective 10/1/17 tickets no longer expire monthly. Tickets will be valid through 9/30/18. You can donate for as many tickets as you want for use throughout the year at participating restaurants. All ticket holders must register with Age Well prior to the event.
***We continue to expand this program; check back for updates.
“It’s very nice for seniors to get together and share a good meal. The most important thing to me is the opportunity to socialize and take part in the activities. I’m very happy to be there.” – Shirley