We know that the process of aging can at times be overwhelming, especially when it comes to understanding what help is available to best meet your needs. Age Well has put together several helpful resources to make it easier for you to access community services in Northwestern Vermont.
To learn more, click the underlined document names below to download.
- pdf Caregiver Resources (2.01 MB) - an overview of community resources and trainings geared towards caregivers
- pdf Elder Law Attorneys (486 KB) - a list of attorneys with contact information who specialize in working with the aging population
- pdf Home Care Providers (811 KB) - a list of providers that includes Medicare-certified options, home health agencies, respite, adult daycare, and in-home caregivers
- pdf Licensed Facilities (1.40 MB) - provides general information and includes a list of licensed facilities organized by county with descriptions and contacts
- pdf Senior Housing Information (831 KB) - an overview with definitions of the different housing options that are available
- pdf Senior Housing List (251 KB) - a housing guide organized by county that includes location, contact information and description of facilities; it also features income limits (subsidized, market rate and tax credit)
- pdf Transition to Medicare (503 KB) - an overview of steps to transition off employer insurance to Medicare
- pdf Medicare & Your Health Care Savings Account FAQs (1.03 MB) - a guide to Health Care Savings accounts after Medicare enrollment
- pdf Medicare Class Schedule 2018 (734 KB) - a listing of all 2018 Medicare classes: New to Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, and Understanding Prescription Drug Coverage
Please note: these documents are intended to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse or have responsibility for the presented content. Should you have any additional questions, please contact our toll-free, confidential Helpline: 1-800-642-5119. We are here to help you Age Well.