Turn Your Wheels into Meals and Support for Older Vermonters!
Donating your car, truck, and other vehicle to Age Well is easy and impactful through our partnership with CARS, Inc.
We’ll use the proceeds from the sale of your car, truck, RV, or boat towards addressing senior isolation & hunger.
We partner with CARS, Inc. (Charitable Adult Rides & Services). They strive to accept all types of donated vehicles, running or not, including cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RVs, motorcycles, campers, off-road vehicles, planes, heavy equipment, farm machinery, and most other motorized vehicles. Plus they will tow your vehicle at no cost to you!
Donating your unwanted vehicle is easier than selling it, and vehicle donations made to Age Well are tax-deductible.
Car Donation FAQ’s & Benefits:
- All vehicles are considered for donation – even non-running!
- CARS is a turnkey nonprofit partner that handles everything from vehicle pick-up to the sale.
- There is no cost to you. All expenses are deducted from the gross sales price, and if the costs ever exceed the price, those costs are covered by CARS.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.